Grad Dip in Gestalt Psychotherapy Cert IV in Mediation. Enrolled in Masters of Arts in Counseling. Private Practice for 8 years.
25 years working in the drug, alcohol & mental health field.
I attend: 15 hours Professional Development & 10 hours Supervision per year.
- Graduate Diploma in Gestalt Psychotherapy.
- Cert IV in Mediation.
- Enrolled in Masters of Arts in Counseling. Private Practice for 13 years.
- 25 years working in the drug, alcohol & mental health field.
International Gestalt Links
- The Gestalt Journal: News & Notes
- Pacific Gestalt Institute
- Gestalt Global Corporation: Information about gestalt
- AAGT: The Association for the Advancement of Gestalt Therapy
- Society for Gestalt Theory and its Applications : a variety of articles on the site and links to Gestalt associations, institutes and journals
- British Gestalt Journal: Gestalt journal articles
- Electron ic Journal “Gestalt!’: electronic journal dedicated to current issues in Gestalt therapy
- Gestalt International Study Center : organisation dedicated to the application of Gestalt theory and an association of the major Gestalt training organizations worldwide
- Gestalt Review: Gestalt journal and research papers
The Australian Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists is now operational at www.arcapregister.com.au
Members of the public will be able to search the unified PACFA and ACA Registers to find qualified and ethical counsellors and psychotherapists. The federal government has asked the profession to establish a single unified register for some years, in order to progress the recognition of counsellors and psychotherapists by government.